Sunday, March 4, 2012

Costco Deal for all Schick Intuition fans!

I found this incredible deal at Costco on Friday.  
If you use Schick Intuition razors/bars head to Costco and pick this up!  


You get a razor with a shaving bar, along with 12 shaving refills for just under $29!  
That is an amazing deal considering I saw the razor & one refill for $17 at Shoppers and the 
refills usually average out to about $4-5 a piece, if not more.  

It includes four variety of refills, the pomegranate one smells incredible.  

It occurred to me that perhaps a photo with the packaging & contents intact, would have been better.  
See how I tried to slide that top piece back on, where I had so delicately ripped into it.  


I can't tell you the joy that it brings me to have a little basket chock full of supplies.

If you love this razor, go grab this while they last!  

As crazy as it sounds this would also
be a great stocking stuffer for those uber-prepared people out there. 









5 comments:

  1. You know, I never buy refills of razors because they're always switching up the design and... *whispering* I don't shave very often! Eeep. :x

    I just end up with a new razor from some kind of promotion and by the time I'm done with it, I have another one given to me by something else. But this sounds like a great deal! I understand the joy of having a full stock ready at your disposal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! That is an awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check and see is my Sam's Club has this deal the next time I go in...Mendi will probably not buy these because of the clicking noise. HAHA!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at the ads for these razors and thinking how much better they look than Brad's left overs. Now I have an excuse to go get my own!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I go to Costco I end up spending way too much money and this is why!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...