Thursday, September 23, 2010

This could be the start of something good.

I thought it might be fitting that my first post is an introduction of sorts.  Beyond what my ‘About me’ section tells you, this will give a little more insight into why I’m doing this.  I love product, always have.  If it involves hair, make-up or skin care, I'm all about it.  While it’s true that I’ve always been a little beauty product obsessed, for some reason in the last few years that interest waned.  Recently I’ve re-discovered my love of all things beauty and have been scouring any source of information for new and exciting beauty product information.  Turns out, there is a lot I have been missing. 

What I have also found is a lot of information, in fact a little too much information; it’s all slightly overwhelming.  Who has the time or energy to read all this stuff?  Turns out, I kinda do.  While I don’t have any formal training and often don’t know what’s hot & what’s not, what I do have is an obsessive slant towards research, and that’s where this blog comes in.  I will share here what I’m learning.  My trials along with my successes, and often just as fun, my failures.  I am the friend who will tell you, ‘you have to try this’ or ‘this isn’t worth the hype’.  You can take my findings for what they are worth, as they are just my opinion.  My hope is that it’s as fun for you as it is for me.  But honestly, I hope it’s more fun for me. 


Here goes nothing.    

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts. I really like the idea of sharing your opinions on beauty products, since there are so many to choose from, it is difficult to make an informed choice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...