Wednesday, December 8, 2010

100 Best Makeup Buys

The regular readers of my blog know that I heart Paula Begoun.  I know that no one person can be your source for skin care & beauty product recommendations, but she is one of my go to sources whose opinion I value.  Paula has a website (Beautypedia) that you can pay to join, which offers the most up to date skin care & product reviews, similar to what you would find in her 'Don't go to the cosmetics counter without me' books.  



Paula and her Cosmetics Cop team have just released their 100 Best Makeup Buys report, where they offer their opinions on the best foundation, powders, mascara, blush, bronzers, etc.  I always get a bit of a thrill when I see products I like/use on these lists, like somehow it validates my purchases, ridiculous isn't it?  
Anyway, check out the article here! 

2 comments:

  1. I am always overwhelmed at the number of products available. It is good to have someone like you, and Paula, to help navigate what is what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet Shawna, although you might not have thought that if you saw me at Shoppers this week. It wasn't what I would call a successful trip to the beauty department. I think we all have those moments ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...