Thanks to the lovely Pammy at Pammyblogsbeauty for presenting me with this award.
The rules are as follows:
If you haven't read Pammy's blog you really should, she does great and detailed product reviews. Usually by the time she's reviewed something, I feel like I've tried the product myself, which is awesome. She is a petite, cute, blonde but don't hold that against her. Thanks Pammy, I appreciate you acknowledging me & my blog!
So here we go, these are my 8 facts:
1. I was born & raised in Alberta, Canada but I lived in Texas for one year where I attended grade 10 or 10th grade as they say in the States :)
2. I am a huge animal lover. I used to have my own horse, she was grey, extremely skittish and beautiful.
3. I have been with 'the boy' aka Andy for 13 years and I tell him all the time that he is incredibly lucky to have found me.
4. I tend to be quite sarcastic.
5. I have always loved beauty products. One of my favourite gifts as a little girl was this doll type bust of a woman's head, that you could put make-up on and do her hair. Sounds a little creepy as I try and describe it, but honest it wasn't. I applied & re-applied blush & lipstick to it so many times that her face was eventually stained.
6. I am a germaphobe. I will not walk in a hotel room without socks or slippers on & I usually bring bleach wipes for the door handles & the t.v. remote.
7. I spent two months travelling around Australia with 3 friends. We lived in hostels, which was a major feat for me given fact #6. I tried scuba diving for the first time on the Great Barrier Reef.
8. I used to be able to speak French. When I was in university I travelled to Paris & was able to get around the city no problem. Fast forward 5 years or so later when I was lucky enough to go to Paris again & I couldn't even properly order a meal. I got served peach pie for lunch one day when I thought I had ordered a sandwich.
So now the idea is that I award the Stylish Blogger Award to 5 other bloggers. The people I award this to are as follows. I would encourage you all to go check out their blogs & show them some support for all the work & effort they do!
- Amber at Lipgloss & Flipflops
- Jen at Legallyblonde21
- Danni at Danniibeauty
- Tisha at Tisha-glam
- Emily at cuteybeautyfashionpassion
I would like to actually acknowledge everyone who's blogs I've found, and all the time and effort you put into your blogs. I follow/read a number of blogs, not only beauty, and have learned so much from so many of the people here...so thank you all!