Monday, January 17, 2011

My new favourite thing - Clarisonic Mia!

Okay so my latest favourite thing appears to be many people's favourite thing.  Some of you who read this blog will have heard many reviews of this product, yet some of you will not have heard much about it at all.  


Either way this is my two cents on my new favourite thing......my Clarisonic Mia!!!

I'm going to try & do this quickly because I could go on and on all day about it.  What I have to say is, the hype is all true about this product.  I feel like it's the key ingredient that was missing in my skin care all these years.  It wouldn't have mattered how much money I spent on serums, lotions, etc. if I didn't have this product.  It is just that good.  I got this for my birthday, which is just before Christmas, and have been using it faithfully every day since.  It HAS CHANGED MY SKIN.  Seriously.  


My skin looks and feels so different now that I've been using the Clarisonic.  I have always had some redness on my chin and some milia (those little white protein bumps) around my eyes. In less than a month, both are almost completely gone.  I also typically get hormonal breakouts on my chin, between the Mia and some other products I have started using (other posts to come) I had NONE at all this past month.  I had a few breakouts that threatened, but none appeared fully....none.  


This was a gift, but I believe it costs about $189.00CAD at Sephora.  I know that is expensive, but this is truly an investment that is worth making.  You can also shop around online to see if you can find it a bit cheaper.  It came with one brush head (sensitive) and the Clarisonic facial cleanser.  I won't go into all the different heads you can choose for replacements (every 90-120 days), but for more detailed information check out www.clarisonic.com.  


I have also heard that there are some less expensive dupes to the Clarisonic, which I can't speak to because I haven't tried them.  If you google Clarisonic dupes you will see all the reviews you ever wanted & more.


What I can tell you is that this is possibly the best thing I've ever done for my skin.  It's just that good and has made that much difference.  I use it with both my Kibio (see my skincare review here) and with the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser.  


I have some upcoming posts that will detail my skincare routine & how I incorporate the Clarisonic.  As well I have found another favourite thing for my skin, but I'll just tease that for now and tell you that you have to stay tuned.  


Huge raves all around for this product.  Do yourself a favour, save your money & treat yourself to this because it is absolutely, without question, worth it!  

16 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! I have really really been wanting to get one of these!!!! I am so glad to here it worked on your milia as I have issues with that too!!! Okay, I am officially saving up for one now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this right after Christmas, the exact same one and LOVE IT! I did a review on it, too, but I haven't posted it yet. I swear my pores have shrunk since using the clarisonic. I will not go a day without it. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie - It's crazy how different my skin looks & feels since using this, I'm glad you love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pammy - You will LOVE this, guaranteed, hands down. I think in the long run it will save you money on skin care & skin treatments. As for the milia, they have truly shrunk down to almost disappearing...and it hasn't even been a month yet. Save those pennies girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used my Clairasonic for over 2 years and I love it. It is gentle enough on sensitive skin, worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MrsT - So glad to hear from someone who's used it that long & still loves it. I forgot to mention that even those with sensitive skin can use this, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa I would definitely love to have this! I'll see if I can get one of my relatives in Canada to get this for me, this would be the best gift EVER! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rizzie it is a MUST have. You should ask for this for your birthday, Christmas, Valentines, whatever you can get away with ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess I am going to invest in this product! I experience hormonal breakouts (ugh) and redness as well. I've always been most envious of women who have the most amazing non-porous skin. This sounds like I should add it into my daily and nightly routine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AmericanBridget Jones - I think it definitely takes a combination of the right skin care products along with the Clarisonic but having said that, I think this rights a lot of wrongs. This will clean your skin like nothing I've experienced, which can only be a good thing. Oh and I forgot to say, my skin has never felt softer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree - this has changed my skin as well! I'm on vacation right now, and decided not to bring it along - which i'm kinda regretting now, because I can't get skin near as clean as I can with my Clarisonic! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maria - It's so true, I am amazed at how I think all my make-up is removed, only to use my Clarisonic, look down at the brush & see addtional make-up that it's taken off. Quite a wake up call for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I awarded you the versatile blogger award! :)

    http://blushandbloom.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its a godsend! Love mine too, my review will up soon:) Completely changes your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So true, can't wait to hear your review. I could have said so much more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really, really want a Clarisonic, but I don't want to spend the money on it right now. I think I may ask for it for my birthday in June.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...