Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm feeling the love!

Just a quick note to say I reached 100 subscribers (now 101 & counting), on Valentines Day Eve.  Wow, I'm truly blown away!


Image Source: weheartit.com
My 100th subscriber was Rainy Days & Lattes.  Go check out her blog, she just did the cutest  Valentines Day look, where she tells you about a dupe for Nars Giza, a beautiful nude colored gloss.  Oh, and she's also similarly obsessed with finding the perfect concealer.


Thank you so much to everyone who follows my little blog.   I have really enjoyed this whole blogging world & have met so many fabulous & interesting cyber friends from all over the world.   


I won't bore you with the all of the reasons why I started this blog.  I will tell you this has come at a great time in my life & I am truly thankful that anyone would want to read what I have to say.  To share these things with people who truly love beauty products & not just force it upon my poor friends/family has been wonderful.  I have also found some great non beauty related blogs, that inspire me daily.  I had no idea that the blogging world was so vast & talented! 


My intention is to host a little thank you giveaway soon, that I hope you will all enjoy.  I have been slowly buying things here & there and want it to be just right before I post it.  I can't wait, stay tuned!

In the meantime, I'm having a great time and I look forward to all that is to come.  I appreciate you all who take the time out of your busy lives, to stop, read, and comment on what I have to say.  So thank you, thank you, thank you! 



9 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! Its such a great feeling knowing people enjoy what you write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooooo congrats Tracy! :) I'm glad I'm one of your 101 followers! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 101 followers! It feels good! :)


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100 followers! You deserve it, and I'm sure the number will keep increasing really quickly (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies, I appreciate your support and kind comments :) I'm glad to have 'met' you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! im sooo excited for you honey! :)
    xoxo inna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congratulations on your 100 followers!! That is so exciting! Your blog is fabulous and is sure to gain even more followers! =D

    Andrée xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...